Frequently Asked Questions
- What is ArmorSuit MilitaryShield?
- How durable is MilitaryShield?
- Is it easy to apply MilitaryShield?
- The instructions says my device must be turned off for 24 hours after application. Is this necessary?
- Is MilitaryShield removable after being installed?
- Will MilitaryShield leave any residue?
- Is MilitaryShield effective against scratches, impacts or dings?
- Can I use MilitaryShield on a device that fits within a case?
- Can I purchase large sheets of the shield protective film?
- Will MilitaryShield affect the sensitivity of my touch screen?
- What if my device is not listed on your compatibility list?
- How is MilitaryShield different from other brand's screen protectors?
- How much is shipping?
- When will my order be shipped?
- Is there tracking for my order?
- How is my order shipped?
- When will I get my package?
- What about international shipping?
- What should I do if I still haven't received my order?
- Do you ship to P.O. Box or APO/AE addresses?
- Do you allow local pick up?
- How do I apply MilitaryShield on my device?
- Is MilitaryShield safe to use on my personal device?
- The shield is not sticking to the corners. What do I do?
- How do I apply smaller pieces of MilitaryShield on smaller surfaces?
- I applied the shield incorrectly, how much do I have to reapply it?
- How do I remove the shield?
Orders and Payment
- What form of payments are accepted?
- I can't check out my shopping cart. What do I do?
- Is there sales tax?
- How do I apply the discount code?
- Why is there a random cutout on my screen protector?
- Why does my screen protector have cutout and holes?
- My question is not listed in this FAQ.
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is a specially designed clear protective film. It is accurately-fitted and applied on a wide variety of devices, including cell phones, tablets, watches, cameras, gaming devices, and GPS. MilitaryShield is extremely effective in protection due to its military-grade features, including:
• Ultra HD Clarity
• Extremely thin
• Years of durability
• Maintenance-free quality with self-healing properties
MilitaryShield is a best-value product because it will preserve the same look and condition of your prized possessions. New electronics stay new. It is one of the top film protectors in the market because it offers amazing scratch protection and is yellow-resistant. Just apply it and have no worries.
MilitaryShield is one of the most durable film protectors available! Its durability and protection is so superb that its material can be found in higher-end applications, such as the surfaces of luxury cars, military aircraft, and NASA space shuttles.
Yes! All you have to do is follow our simple step-by-step instructions provided. Please check out our Installation Instructions & Videos. Mistakes and poor applications of MilitaryShield are easily correctable. It can be removed and reapplied without losing its original quality of protection or its look.
Yes, the post-application of MilitaryShield is just as important as the actual application. 24 hours are required so that any moisture from the application procedure can dry up, allowing the Military Shield to set in. Following these instructions will ensure the highest quality of protection against any damage to your device.
Yes, not only is it removable, but it can also be reapplied. In order to remove MilitaryShield, slowly and carefully peel it off starting from one corner.
No, your device is preserved in the same condition before the film was applied. Unlike some other film protectors, MilitaryShield leaves no sticky residue.
Is MilitaryShield effective against scratches, impact, and dings?
MilitaryShield only protects against scratches, abrasions, and normal wear & tear. It will not be able to absorb serious impact damage that would otherwise break your device.
MilitaryShield is ultra-thin and measures under 1 mm thick. It should be compatible with most cases, but it's also possible that the combination will not fit. That's why we offer the case friendly version for our screen protectors, which is slightly smaller along the edges. Check with your case manufacturer for compatibility.
Unfortunately, MilitaryShield is only offered as it is advertised.
No, it will not be affected in any way. In fact, MilitaryShield can significantly reduce fingerprints and scratches as well.
MilitaryShield is designed to be compatible with most products. Please contact us for specific questions.
Our competitors' products are often cheap and made of poorer quality material. Here are some of their features:
• Disposable: They will often sell these in sets of at least 3 or 5 because they are one-time applications. If you mess up, you need to use a new protector.
• Visible Scratches: The film protectors are left with hideous scratches until you replace them.
• Reduced Clarity: With time and normal wear-and-tear, the clarity of their screen protectors decrease.
• Poor Construction and Quality: They are prone to cracks and the development of air bubbles due to the material. Some of these protectors have sharp corners that can scratch the device you are trying to protect!
MilitaryShield is superior in every way over its competitors' products.
• Re-applicable: One MilitaryShield can be used over and over. Whether it was accidentally misaligned or whether something got stuck underneath, MilitaryShield can be removed, washed and reapplied.
• Scratch-resistant: Scratches do not leave marks due to the remarkable self-healing properties of MilitaryShield’s material.
• Ultra HD Clarity: MilitaryShield remains crystal clear, even after a long period of time.
• Quality that’s Proven: It is even used on military aircraft and NASA space shuttles.
Do not be fooled by imitators as there is only one true MilitaryShield.
All orders shipped to U.S. addresses are FREE using USPS First Class or Fedex Ground. We also ship internationally, but that is subject to shipping fees. Please check our shipping page for more detailed information.
We process orders as quickly as possible the same day or the next business day, depending on the time it was placed. We check in advance for any possible billing, shipping, or packaging issues so that you won't encounter any problems later on.
Your order may be delayed if there are any payment processing issues. A common problem is when incorrect billing or shipping information is entered. We will contact you by email or phone if such a problem occurs.
Yes, you will receive an email as a receipt for placing your order and another email with your tracking information once your order has been shipped.
U.S. orders are shipped FREE of charge by USPS or Fedex, depending on the order content’s size.
Note: Fedex tracking may take up to 24 hrs to become available online.
For U.S. orders: 1-5 business days after your order has been shipped.
For International orders: Varies by location. Please check with your local post office.
Note: Customs delays are possible and may affect the delivery of your package.
Yes, we can ship to most locations around the world. However, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs..
On rare occasions your order may have been lost or incorrectly delivered. First follow the process down below before contacting us:
• Check with other people at your shipping address, such as family members, leasing offices, coworkers, and neighbors.
• Check your shipping confirmation email for any errors. If there are any errors, contact our Customer Service immediately.
• Check with the shipping provider for any holds on packages at the post office or shipping warehouse.
If your order still has not arrived after 2 weeks, please contact us. We will do our best to help you resolve this issue.
Yes, we can ship to P.O. Box and APO/AE addresses through USPS, but not Fedex.
Unfortunately, we do not allow local pickup.Back to the top.
Detailed step-by-step instructions are included with your order. We recommend seeing our Installation Instructions & Videos page for first-time users.
Yes, the protective film has no harmful properties in itself, however you must make sure to follow the instructions carefully. Do not use an excessive amount of solution during the installation process. A light layer of moisture is all that is needed. If you are concerned about damaging your device, we recommend using small pieces of tape to cover open areas, such as your home button, earpiece, microphone, and speaker hole.
Method 1: Wait 2-5 hours for the adhesive side of MilitaryShield to become more dry and tacky. Then try to apply the corners again.
Method 2: Apply pressure on the corner with your palm for 1 minute until it dries and sticks on.
Method 3: Use a hairdryer to heat and dry the corner. It will become soft and easier to stick on. Do not heat for over 20 seconds.
Use moistened fingertips to pick up the small piece, lightly spray solution onto the adhesive side, place it down on the surface, and use squeegee to push out moisture. Be careful not to spray too much because this will not allow the small piece to stick. If the small piece is too moist, let it become dry and tacky before trying to apply it.
If MilitaryShield becomes misaligned, has air bubbles, or has dust underneath from the installation process, you have about 5 minutes before MilitaryShield becomes dry and tacky, making it much more difficult to remove. In order to reapply MilitaryShield, spray your fingertips with the solution, peel off the film slowly starting from one corner, and redo the installation process. If your MilitaryShield caught dust underneath, you may use water to rinse it out and then spray the solution on the shield once again to reapply.
If you ever need to remove the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield, simply peel it off with your fingers starting from one corner. It comes off clean and does not leave any sticky residue. If you would like to reapply it, make sure to spray solution on the adhesive side while you are peeling it off. Separate MilitaryShield to ensure it does not stick together. After you have successfully peeled it off, immediately spray on the solution and follow the installation process again.Back to the top.
• Credit Cards: Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express
• Make sure your shipping and billing information are correct.
• Make sure you have enough funds available.
• Make sure the credit card you're using matches your billing address.
• Ensure you have registered your gift card with a correct billing address.
The information you enter must be valid for your order to be processed to prevent fraudulent card use. You can call your bank to verify this information.
Only California residents are charged a sales tax of 9.25%. However, if your order is being shipped internationally, your country’s customs might charge tax or duties. ArmorSuit does not charge tax on international orders and is not liable for any taxes possibly charged by customs.
So to apply the discount code, it will be in the top right side of the page before you finalize your purchase. There will be a section under the list of products you want to purchase to enter the discount code. For you Paypal users who choose to check out with Paypal Express instead of pressing the 'Check Out' button on top of it, you will also reach the same page before you finalize your order.Back to the top.
Our return policy only applies to our paying customers. We provide a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee for any reason as long as the item is returned within 30 days from being received. Original packaging and receipt must be included.
Here are some other conditions to this policy:
• Unopened items: Full refund given.
• Opened items: $3.95 or more restocking fee deducted from the full refund amount. Restocking fee varies, depending on packaging, damages, etc.
• Shipping: Buyer pays for shipping back to our warehouse located in Southern California. Shipping with tracking services (i.e. FedEx, UPS, or USPS with tracking) is highly recommended. We are not liable for any lost packages in the mail.
All purchases from armorsuit.com qualify for a return if it's returned within 30 days after being delivered. Unfortunately, shipping and handling is non-refundable. For more information, please review our Return Policy above.
Step 1: Check our Return Policy above to see if you qualify for a return.
Step 2: Make a copy of your receipt and write the reason for your return on the receipt.
Step 3: Provide the copy of your receipt in your return shipment. Your return shipment must include original packaging, products to be returned, and the copy of your receipt.
Step 4: Send your return shipment to:
ATTN: Customer Service
3592 Rosemead Blvd, #336
Rosemead, CA 91770
Upon receiving your return shipment, we will check its contents and process your return. If everything is provided, we will refund the original method of payment. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your return to be completely processed and refunded after being shipped. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received a confirmation email of your refund after 2 weeks or if you used a different payment method other than credit card.
We include a cutout for the proximity sensor of your device. This is to prevent the MilitaryShield from affecting the sensitivity of the sensor. If you wish to cover the proximity sensor, please contact Customer Service and we will be more than happy to assist you.
This is to ensure proper functionality of your device. Covering up the sensors, camera, earpiece, or buttons may affect the performance of your device by affecting mechanical or electronic features.
Feel free to contact us or give us a call during our business hours at (707)-998-7027 so that we can try our best to assist you with everything.
Our business hours are Monday - Friday 12-6PM PST. We are closed on the weekends and holidays.