Come chat with us with the Blue Bubble below!
How to Install: Screen Protector for Tablets
Things to do before you start:
- Install MilitaryShield before bedtime to allow for drying overnight
- Turn off device and remove battery only if possible
- Use microfiber cloth to clean your screen
- Wash your hands with soap and dry
- Install in clean, dust-free environment
Some Quick Tips:
- Ensure screen protector lays completely flat on the screen. Hold it up against the light to see if you've pushed out all large air bubbles.
- Any bubbles or streaks you see after initial application is normal! They should disappear within 12-72 hours.
- WARNING: Please don't use excessive liquid or excessive heat as it may cause damage to your device, as we are not responsible for the outcome caused by it. As liquid damage could cause corrosion and heat damage can caused the device to malfunction.
- Know where the cutouts of the MilitaryShield will fit on your device.
- Shake the spray bottle solution. Evenly spray the non-adhesive side of the MilitaryShield.
- Before peeling off the shield, spray your fingertips with the solution to eliminate fingerprints.
- Use your moistened fingertips to peel the MilitaryShield off from its backing and evenly spray onto the sticky adhesive side until there are no dry spots left.
- Position the adhesive side face down on your screen. Slide it around to match all cutouts and edges.
- Use one hand to hold down the shield. Starting from the center, hold the squeegee with your other hand and gently slide it across the screen in an outward motion (avoiding open ports or buttons). Adjust the MilitaryShield with both hands to make sure it's still in the right place. Spray on top of the MilitaryShield to make sliding easier, and continue using the squeegee to push out excess moisture. You want to push out all of the solution and air bubbles.
If you made a mistake, simply peel it off and redo it.
- If your MilitaryShield includes a button piece, spray it once, position, and press down in place. Once your placement is to your liking, use the microfiber cloth to gently dab away left over moisture. Set it on a flat surface overnight. We recommend 12-24 hours for best results.
- Next day, clean your screen with the microfiber cloth.