Compatible with: ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101
• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Screen Protector Made in the USA
• Usually ships within 1 business day
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is extremely transparent and formulated against UV for anti-yellowing in order to protect your device. It is made from the same protection film material used to protect military aircraft, helicopters, and space shuttles. It provides military-grade surface protection for maximum durability. The MilitaryShield has also been precisely cut for a perfect fit.
In addition to the toughness, MilitaryShield is also equipped with self-healing technology, which eliminates minor scratches on the film over a period of time.
The Screen Protector features corrosion and moisture protection. It prevents moisture from migrating through the film to attack underlying substrates. It offers impact protection against plastics, metals, and composites from sand, rock, rain, and debris. It protects against general wear, rubbing, chaffing, abrading, scraping, etc. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is easy to install and provides long term edge sealing protection.
Carbon Fiber Products Only:
- Dry Application install for ALL SIDE/BACK of Carbon Fiber Texture Skin
- Tough Protective Carbon Fiber-Like Texture Skin
- Non-Sticky and Non-Solid Vinyl
- Gives protection to the device without disrupting functionality
With MilitaryShield, you can finally relax and stop worrying about permanent scratches!
• 1 ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 Screen Protector + Black Carbon Fiber Skin
• 1 Installation Squeegee
• 1 Spray Bottle Solution
• 1 Microfiber Cloth
• Installation Instructions
• Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: Turn off your electronic device and remove the battery (if possible) before installing. During Installation, do not spray the solution excessively on your device. It can be harmed when using an excessive amount of water or other fluids. Wipe excess fluid immediately. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is not responsible for any damage to the device caused by excessive water or improper application of the MilitaryShield.