• 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
• Screen Protector Made in the USA
• Usually ships within 1 business day
ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is extremely transparent and formulated against UV for anti-yellowing, in order to protect your Nokia Lumia 1520. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield is made from the same protection film material used to protect military aircrafts, helicopters and space shuttles. It provides Military Grade surface protection for your gadget. Our MilitaryShield has also been precisely cut to provide perfect fitting invisibly protect your Nokia Lumia 1520.
In addition to the toughness, MilitaryShield also equipped with "self-healing" technology to further extend the protection. The self-healing technology will eliminate minor scratches on the film over period of time.
Nokia Lumia 1520 Screen Protector features corrosion and moisture protection, it prevent moisture from migrating through film to attack underlying substrates. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield used to ease the installation and provide long term edge sealing protection.
Carbon Fiber Products Only:
- Dry Application install for ALL SIDE/BACK of Carbon Fiber Texture Skin
- Tough Protective Carbon Fiber-Like Texture Skin
- Non-Sticky and Non-Solid Vinyl
- Gives protection to the device without disrupting functionality
You can relax and stop worrying about permanent scratches on your Nokia Lumia 1520 because our MilitaryShield provides you a peace of mind to keep your Nokia Lumia 1520 away from any scratches.
- Nokia Lumia Screen 1520 Screen Protector + Black Carbon Fiber Film Protector
- 1 Applicator Card
- 1 Bottle of Application Solution
- 1 Micro-Fiber Soft Towel
- Installation Instructions
- Lifetime Warranty
WARNING: Turn off your electronic device and remove the battery before installing. During Installation, do not spray excessive installing solution on your electronic device. Your electronic device might be harmed from exposing to excessive water or other fluids. Wipe excess fluid immediately. ArmorSuit MilitaryShield will not be responsible for any damage to the device caused by excessive water or improper application of the ArmorSuit MilitaryShield.